Friday, September 01, 2006

To blog or not to blog...

With the advent of blogs, it is very interesting to note the ways in which, in many cases, they are an online version of diaries and journals. Further, one noted element of said diaries and journals is that they are largely, if not altogether, meant for the author's eyes only, while the very existence of a blog seems to be based on the concept that it will be viewed by others.

Having said that, my blog, as stated in first post, will detail activies in my day to day life and my feelings and such on them; given that I run into and find myself involved in more ususual situations than you might at first think, it should provide, at the very least, a passably enjoyable experience. Well, that, and it sure beats walkin'.

In the simple act of detaling these experiences, though, I can't but wonder if I will missing out on many fascinating events that might even make for all the more fascinating blog material. Shucks, I guess I'll find out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Livin'Large said...

Just want to make a quick note that this blog is closing up shop.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home