Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Blog Mission Statement/ Statement of Purpose

As you may, or may not, have noticed, I have not been blogging with any great frequency as ops late. This is due to the fact that I been incredibly busy with various things but something very interesting happened in the interim: I have decided to revise the purpose and, therefore, the contents of this blog.

It seems that, rather than just feature mundane ramblings that I may be the only who gets and, indeed, with apologies, are a common feature of many blogs, I should do something a bit more to mine.

With that said, I will have some "mundane ramblings" but I am also going to have things like, but certainly not limited to, movie, book, and music reviews. I will have recommended facets of those each day or week, such as a recommended movie, book, or CD. This is something that, I believe, will distinction and flavor to this blog.

Another thing I have been very with busy lately is my writing. I have always really loved to write and have been, for a lack of a better term, prolific, but it is something I have not done as much in recent years and and I have found myself really getting back into it. I like to write a bit of everything but some of what I am currently involved with is a mystery and a historical piece that takes place in ancient Greece, Egypt, and Rome. To further enhance this blog, I may also serialize one or more of these stories on my blog.


See you next time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet bill!
mol

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home