Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yes!!

First of all, I hope everyone took the time to vote today. I have to admit that, sicne I turned 18, there times, years, when I did not vote but I gave it a great deal of thought as of late and I think it important to vote as many people put in a lot of work and such to get us all the right to vote. Also, voting can truly make. For instance, the kids at my school were doing a mock election this election and in the front of their voters guide is talked about the various elections where one vote truly made a difference, such as with Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr. As someone who had admittedly grown cynical with the whole political process such information was really eye opening and reaffirming.



more to come soon...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!
m

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I type this thing up in a hurry and I dont proof read it all, just post it on the blog.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home